Exercise and Training Terms and Conditions
· Owner is responsible and will ensure that their dog is up to date with their vaccinations, flea and tick treatments and de-wormer treatments.
· The Client accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough)? there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Woof n Wag responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
· The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Woof n Wag, together with any associated costs e.g., call-out charges.
· The Client authorises the staff of Woof n Wag to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g., in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of Woof n Wag may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
· Owner is to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for mixing with other dogs; including behavioural or health problems, antisocial behaviour; including aggression, excessive loud barking or whining.
· Dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision and Woof n Wag will not be held liable.
· If your dog bites or causes injury to another dog whilst in our care, your dog may be sent home and lose its place if this is deemed appropriate. You will always be informed if this is the case.
· Bitches may not attend Woof n Wag while in season or pregnant. Woof n Wag reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
§ Whilst with us your dog will be assigned different training tasks as directed by our trainers. These change every two weeks. For information on what your dog is learning please ask at reception.
Pick up and drop off service
§ Woof n Wag strongly recommend a coded key safe that will enable us to gain entry to your property if nobody is home. If a key safe is not possible we are happy to hold a spare key. This will not be marked with any of your details and will be returned on request. Woof n Wag will not be held responsible if a Key is lost.
§ Whilst travelling to and from Woof n Wag your dog will be crated in the back in its own crate or restrained using a seatbelt adapter in the front. Collection and drop-off will be at the agreed times, however, please allow time for traffic and other issues arising.
§ Whilst Woof n Wag comply with all traffic regulations a traffic accident may arise. The client is to not hold Woof n Wag responsible if injury or death results from said accident.
§ It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure your dog has a Pickup or Drop off on their appointment. Woof n Wag will not be held responsible if the service has not been booked.
§ For collection and drop off service you must provide us with 24 hours’ notice. If this is not possible i.e., in the case of an emergency, you must call and speak to a manager who can then authorise the service.
§ We are unable to provide specific times to the pickup and drop off service. Our drivers leave at 7.30am in the morning and 5pm of an evening. Therefore, pick up is usually between 7.30am – 9.30am and drop off between 5pm-6pm
Owner Drop off and Collection
§ On arrival to collect or drop off your dog please do not enter the field. Please report to reception, where your dog can be checked in and out. If there is no one in there, please ring the bell.
§ Please ensure you arrive in time to collect your dog of an evening. Failure to collect your dog on time without notice will be charged at £3 every 15min.
· If your dog requires lunch while with us this must be provided by the owner, in a named food tub. Woof n Wag will not accept responsibility if said food tubs are lost or broken.
· While we use treats for training it is your responsibility to inform us of any food allergies or intolerances your dog may have.
· All dog’s not allowed treats are to wear a bandana provided by Woof n Wag.
· All dogs are fed separate from each other in a crate or outside kennel. Each dog is then rested for 30 min to avoid bloat.
§ Clients must ensure their dogs have an appointment before arrival. It is your responsibility to check your portal where you will see all upcoming bookings.
§ Half Days is equal to 5 hours on site for your dog. If your dog is not checked out within this time, the system will automatically adjust your booking to a full day and a full day charge will apply.
§ Your dog must use the service at least twice a month. Failure to keep to this will result in your dog losing its place.
§ All dogs over 9-month-old must complete an assessment before being able to book an appointment.
§ It is your responsibility to check your appointments and any service attached to those appointments. If there is an issue with your booking, you are to inform us straight away.
§ You may cancel your booked slot providing you give a minimum of 12-hours’ notice; you will not be charged. However, if cancellation is made within 12-hours of E&T commencing, the full rate will be charged including any services attached to the booking, e.g., taxi or washes.
§ Charges are as advertised on our rates page. Please visit the payment rates section on our website to view them fully. Please be aware that our rates are very competitive and are not negotiable.
§ Your portal will show you all open and closed invoices. It is your responsibility to check and pay your outstanding balance every month.
Wash and dry and Rinse off Services
· Unless otherwise instructed if a wash or rinse is booked, the dog will be assessed on the day if they need a rinse and or wash and dry. If the service is not completed, then no charge will be applied to the invoice.
· The wash and rinse services are in no way to the quality of a professional groomer and should not be considered as such.
· If your dog becomes distressed the service will not be conducted or your dog may only receive a part e.g. If the dog does not like the dryer, then we will towel dry.
· We only use professional sensitive dog shampoo, and it is the client’s responsibility when booking the wash and dry service to inform us of any skin intolerance.
· Crates, kennels, sofas, and beds are provided for all dogs to rest throughout the day. Those dogs who struggle to self-regulate are required to use a kennel or crate for rest periods unless requested otherwise.
· If your dog is required to have restricted exercise it is your responsibility to inform us of this and a plan to be agreed.
Volunteers / Learning Difficulties
· As a non-profit community interest company, we rely on volunteers and as such work extensively within the community and with those with learning difficulties and metal health issues. We remind all clients when coming into reception to be patient and understanding. Woof n Wag will in no way tolerate any abusive or threating behaviour towards any of its staff of volunteers.
Crate use and kennel use
· Crates and kennels are only used for dogs/puppies that have lunch to which they stay in for no more than 30 minutes to prevent Bloat.
· For time outs where a dog or puppy needs time to decompress/calm down. They are not kept in for longer than 10 minutes in this scenario.
· When owners have requested it as it forms part of their normal routine.
· Restricted exercise as expressed by vet/health/age/owner instructions.