Training in the Real World, where it matters most
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending Classes you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Woof n Wag. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
· All dog waste must be placed in the bins provided
· Please ensure the gate and cabin are securely locked behind you
· You may use the agility equipment at your own risk – Woof n Wag strongly recommend you take part in an agility class before using the equipment to ensure correct usage
· All damages to equipment must be reported.
· The field is a realistic field and contains rabbit burrows and holes – Woof n Wag will accept no responsibility for any injuries received to human or dogs while using the field. By using the field, you accept that the field is realistic and contains many bumps and holes.
field is surrounded by 6ft high security fencing. While the fencing is in
place to keep dogs in it is not a deterrent to the determined dog that is not
being supervised. Therefore, your dog must
always be supervised, and you are to report immediately any damages to the
fencing caused by your dog.
· Woof n Wag will accept no responsibility if your dog escapes from the field.
· On entering and leaving the field please do so with respect to others nearby.
· If your dog is not dog or human friendly, please ensure the security gate is locked behind you