TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending Classes you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Woof n Wag. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times unless otherwise directed by your trainer.
- You are responsible for the behaviour and actions of your dog while attending training and are required to clean up after your dog should they go to the toilet.
- Please respect the personal space of other dogs and ensure you stand at an appropriate distance until your trainer advises the correct social introductions.
- You must follow instructions at all times, including all safety instructions and don't use equipment when your trainer is not present.
- Equipment is designed for dog use only and Woof n Wag dog training takes no responsibility for loss or damages that may occur when equipment is in use.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your dog is fit and healthy to attend training, your dog must be fully vaccinated and not suffering from any infectious disease that could be transmitted to any other dogs. If in doubt about your dog’s health, please consult a veterinarian.
- Please inform your trainer before your training session if your bitch is in season. Depending on location, you may not be able to attend.
- We use reward-based training therefore harsh handling will NOT be allowed under any circumstances. Your trainer reserves the right to request any persons to leave the premises or cease the session if they are abusive to any other person or dog. We do not allow prong or choke chain collars, slip leads or extendible leads in classes. If you would like any help with selecting equipment please let your trainer know. Please ensure you have lots of yummy treats and your dog's favourite toy available whilst attending training.
- Any accidents or issues involving a person, or a dog must be reported immediately to the trainer.
- Cars are parked at their owner’s risk using the far end of the pub carpark. Woof n Wag and The Two Chimneys Pub do not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at training.
- Family members are always welcome in classes and 121 training.
- Our land is a realistic as possible, therefore is bumpy and contains rabbit holes. Woof n Wag accept no responsibility for any injuries received while taking part in training.
- The information on your booking form will only be used as a record of you and your dog, and to contact you in relation to dog training activities and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- We send out an occasional email newsletter which we would encourage you to opt in to receiving to find out about future training. If you do not wish to receive this, please unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an email to info@Woofnwag.co.uk
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Woof n Wag Dog Training permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog. You release all claims against Woof n Wag Dog Training with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.
· All dog waste must be placed in the bins provided
· Please ensure the gate and cabin are securely locked behind you
· You may use the agility equipment at your own risk – Woof n Wag strongly recommend you take part in an agility class before using the equipment to ensure correct usage
· All damages to equipment must be reported.
· The field is a realistic field and contains rabbit burrows and holes – Woof n Wag will accept no responsibility for any injuries received to human or dogs while using the field. By using the field, you accept that the field is realistic and contains many bumps and holes.
field is surrounded by 6ft high security fencing. While the fencing is in
place to keep dogs in it is not a deterrent to the determined dog that is not
being supervised. Therefore, your dog must
always be supervised, and you are to report immediately any damages to the
fencing caused by your dog.
· Woof n Wag will accept no responsibility if your dog escapes from the field.
· On entering and leaving the field please do so with respect to others nearby.
· If your dog is not dog or human friendly, please ensure the security gate is locked behind you